Suggestion For Testing Pastors

 I had suggested this morning to Yeshua-Matthew that we do a simple 3 question test to weed out these pastors that don't know truth and ...

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Time with the Lord

Well I was led here today.. thought I would post my morning!!

Revelation 3:18-22 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Isaiah 66:12 For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

haha made me laugh.

Ok well had to look again...it was the word suck that made me laugh  haha  of course I think I have used the word meaning something totally different  hahaha

No comments: