Suggestion For Testing Pastors

 I had suggested this morning to Yeshua-Matthew that we do a simple 3 question test to weed out these pastors that don't know truth and ...

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

A New Beginning

 I am posting what I am reading put together first...following telling the happenings of it.  Speaks twice about words of the mouth of God.  Paul is not God.

From Aramaic:

Allow this now, for it is proper for us to fulfill all justice Time is coming to an end. The Kingdom of God has arrived. Repent and believe in The Good News. Why were you looking for me? Do you not know that it was fitting for me to be in my Father’s house?” What are you seeking?” I am The Alap and The Tau, says THE LORD JEHOVAH God, he who is and has been and is coming, The Almighty. It is written: A man does not live by bread only, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ ” Come after me, and I will make you fishers of men.” It is written: a man does not live by bread alone, but by every utterance of God." Come and see.” Those things which you have seen, write in a book and send to the seven assemblies: to Ephesaus, to Zmurna, to Pergamaus, to Thawatyra, to Sardis, to Philadelphia and to Laidiqia.

* Byzantine Greek manuscripts add “in Asia;CriticalGreek agrees here with the Aramaic text


I kinda wondered what the Lord had in mind on this as first we have get people following Yeshua's words is what I kinda argued.  Well I was basically informed He has had a church since He separated a people to be their God, and that was the House Of Israel.  Well I agreed, as Yeshua even came to them.  So no court battle from me on that one.  I had already made several posts today on other of my blogs listed, this one however still what is the term "haunted me"  haha  It has been a real battling day.  So when I was done with all that, just kinda lean back reminded to worship again with daddy's fav song, as it was a testing day I had to post on.

Well interesting leading, now I have been led to put words together before of words spoken by God, so not new that way...but was led to get Yeshua's first words spoken in each book.. and put those together, people seem to think God can't speak different things with words spoken by Him alone, I have found He can.  When I got done with that lead to do it again with second words spoken.  I felt the reason for it might have been because of Matthew and John being the actual disciples of the Gospels, being 2 of them, and also reminded how the Lord Yeshua, sent his disciples out by 2's.  Those were things enter my mind..  I proceeded to do this to see of the Lord was telling me something about the churcch.  I will post the scriptures from the greek which we all have...but then for putting things together, will use the Aramaic for you.

First spoken words each book Gospels

Matthew 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Luke 2:49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

John 1:38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou?

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. 

 Second spoken words each book Gospels

Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Mark 1:17 And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

John 1:39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

 

 

No comments: