Suggestion For Testing Pastors

 I had suggested this morning to Yeshua-Matthew that we do a simple 3 question test to weed out these pastors that don't know truth and ...

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Beginning Starts with Destruction

 

Father and I have been having discussions regarding this...I want the church's using the Gospel name that teach Paul and not Gospels only burnt down.  Remind Father that He burnt down my KY neighbor to me, house a catholic, charismatic name Brenda, x husband owned Ford dealership in Frankfort, KY and got rid of her after calling my Daddy.  Called my Daddy for that one will talk about him on alone in the word family.  So Yes Father has done this for me...My argument is this...He said He has a remnant..well that is a church for goodness sakes.

When you go to Fathers court room you need His words...So I reminded Him of His separating a people to Himself with Egypt.  That started with destruction of Egypt (other Gods)  People for all these years without truth have been following Peter and Paul doctrines of men..Yeshua said so.  They don't even have His name right..well you can learn from greek I did,, but did what Yeshua said to do and how to pray...that is Father.  Jesus is basically Zeus you are using...Not His name.  Most of His sheep came out of her my people...

I told Father, Yeshua said He sent prophets!!  I said use them!!  Well my first experience with real prophets scared me to death I reminded Him.  I mean death warnings from even when my mom was passing...a prophet .. mom so desired to hear him and wanted me there. I listened to him loved sermon, but wow first called out death warning.  My big brother was prophesied to by him too. Then in bedroom with mom as he was staying there..me sitting on floor by her he came and prophesied over me..scared me alright don't know a thing he said  Daddy was there when he was done he left the room...I asked Daddy was it good??  Daddy said yes.  Only other prophet I have prayed for besides Matthew, well He is more than a Prophet...I caught Him He is Yeshua I recognized Him  hahaha  couldn't hide that Love from me...no matter how He tried to scare me.

Anyway might be links to that that are blocked from people  lol  I take scripture to the Lord..I pray scripture well don't have to any more just mention is enough.  I stop and do what I read or am led to.  So yes with all that we have conversation His words not mine..  I have told Matthew He can use anything I type for Himself..or change...only one I would ever say that too...you know Son of Man?  It just irritates me with people...they don't understand things.

That exact phrase "son of man" used how many times in scriptures?

Other prophet...oh wow in church even as I recall the dude did the unpardonable sin against Holy Spirit and he told him right there and then...killed that man dead right there!!  Scared me for sure.  You see I mention these things to Father in my head.  Then He gives me scriptures....oh I give Him some too as it is His court room only His rules apply!!  Only He can change the rules as He set them.  Well who would have thought He would use a scary prophet for me to recognize as Yeshua...not me...but I did I have His pic overseeing my blogs fav icon.

Well got up came back as song  "basics of life"...  well that points to Yeshua.  anyway with all this that song about the disciple drunk... and daddy even telling me for so many years no new people but ministered to ones left...well u can't blame for leaving for sure.  No truth...lost sheep...sheep are disciples.

Matthew 12:50 For everyone who does the will of my Father who is in Heaven, the same is my brother and my sister and my mother.
Mark 3:35 For whoever shall do the will of God is my brother and my sister and my mother."

People think the spirit is not involved in Judgment...well sure is

John 16:7-11 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 

 

 

No comments: