Suggestion For Testing Pastors

 I had suggested this morning to Yeshua-Matthew that we do a simple 3 question test to weed out these pastors that don't know truth and ...

Monday, March 7, 2022

Meeting

So "meeting" Is 1:13 Well there is only one folks...where did Father take you in His word...do you hear a word? Well you best maybe read the full chapter... but mention of courts is also there I talk constantly about going to court with Father... And these dang people are looking for a revival type thing won't do as God Himself taught you when He was here as Messiah. People will not follow...so lets zoom millions. God Our Father Messiah in flesh..is not going to change or add to what his 2 disciples Matthew and John told you. It also fits...he sent them by 2. So what is Mark and Luke? Who waited on the Lord to even write their books? Yet John mentions there would be so many books you could not contain them. So is God going to judge you by the millions of books that He maybe gave one or two insights to something in the word? If you are lucky you may get that out of all the books written. I would rather talk to Father all the time and hear from Him throughout my full day.

Actually I was not going to talk about or say that at all with typing that title. I was going to tell you about my meeting with Bob, but hear what I typed so did what hear and looked the word up. Does that even what I did is it mentioned by Matthew or John? Any hands raised? lol Well did me right away...so I say Father (in my head talk to Him) does this scripture that comes to me fit that? (I talk to Father with His words) So will look up for you what I ask Father. Matthew 10:20 (KJV) For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. That my friends? is not taught and done...teaching people to do as hear even if hear from their own typing or teaching stop and look up...showing people to do the same. Could be God could be Satan...does it fit?

We live in a Godless world. There should be a bible on every working believers computer even at work. People that hear receive direction.. but God is removed from every part of our life. You don't walk with God if you are not able to find what He said to you. It is written He said. but lets go listen to men or women and not God.. an hour a week at church enough for me...and He as said hates it. So the answer was I was correct...it fit. I know not one in the world that teaches to hear God and look it up...His words .. any religion around the world...show me one. People think if they don't hear the rattling of a mouth it is not God... now I am not saying God does not have people that hear and do... say these things. Even with me hearing...looking up when attacked you need more..I certainly went through that.

I knew while alive who to call...that was my daddy...never asked any man but my daddy. Have enough shit in the world jump on you didn't want to add demons of church people on me cause they don't follow God Messiah Himself..When I was attacked so bad..I didn't want my daddy to pray for me any way but tongues..and the man never used them to me or any prayer ever heard..just knew by the Spirit my daddy could...and demanded it I did. If you use any words besides Father Son and Spirit you get demons. Even my daddy called Messiah Jesus as we all did...I in demanding tongues from my daddy knew by the Spirit the words would not come out of his mouth...so I demanded tongues not knowing he did them but knew he went just him not mom went to spiritual warfare meetings. He prayed in tongues on phone with me and that quick things started happening.

I did mention may times re Matthew training me...he bound all kinds of things never used the word either I jumped and grabbed that binding with attack again...daddy was not here for me any longer. He used no name but Abba as I remember. So please do not pray for me ok...I am picky...I don't want all your demon names...would rather have the Indians pray for me using only the words Great Spirit. Fitting it is..say head..look up for u..John 4:24 (KJV) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. Put a name on it other than what I said...get thee behind me Satan. Talk to me in a language I don't understand like Catholics pronouncing things Latin get the behind me satan.

This was Father's direction...so did first will put it elsewhere and now go type here for what was going to just say will add a link to both pages. So time wise this will appear as being last...not first as it was huh? Even those things could be pondered.. Father gave me OT words..I came back to Him with Messiah words...same court first and last...I get a kick out of those things in court.

A dire warning to son Joshua and all involved or promoting.

Went to edit colors etc on this page 7: ?? a.m. heard this song..put it here for you. as I saw tiny light top way far over on image here

No comments: